Hallelujah! We've finally got a move date- this weekend! We are therefore in the midst of packing before I escape to my parents with the babes for a few days to avoid the mayhem. Here (in no particular order) are just some of the things I am looking forward to about the move:
1. P having a safe room to go into his 'big boy bed'. The quilt will finally get it's proper use.
2. The kitchen will be warm enough to enjoy being in during winter and safe enough for children to share.
3. We will have an outside washing line.
4. We can try potty training.
5. We will have lots more space downstairs for P to run around in.
6. The garden! So big! So much potential!
7. We will have a house to make into our very own home again, rather than renting.
8. All being well we will be at the end of a rather tumultuous, at times very worrying and stressful time for our family.
Watch this space, pics will follow soon I hope!