Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Distracted


Usually when I can't think of anything to write about it means I need to get my backside into gear and do more of the good stuff. But actually we haven't been idle exactly this week. True, we didn't get out for the planned walk in the Lakes this weekend, mainly because of the weather. Also true is that the Pirate sweater has been half frogged yet again because I wasn't happy with the pocket, so there's not much to show there. But there has been making going on, including the marmalade shown here. There have been trips out- to an antiques warehouse and a local bookshop for example. There have been new acquisitions in the form of birthday presents including an interchangable knitting needle set and a sewing box, which I may yet show off on this page.
The truth is we've been a bit distracted- by the dull and seemingly endless attempts to potty train P- and also by our new grocery shopping regime. As mentioned last week, I've decided to blog about it, if only to help motivate me to keep going with it. To begin with, I'll just be recording what we buy and what we eat, but when and if we continue I may well begin to add recipes and highlights/disasters from our kitchen and dining table. If you fancy a look, it can be found here. Now I need to go and do some knitting, and take some pictures to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment