Monday, November 23, 2009

A break in the clouds



After looking at how many times the weather has been mentioned in my blog recently, I vowed I wouldn't go on about it this time...but it has figured pretty large in our lives recently so I'm afraid the vow is broken already. Still, today it's about a bit of a break in the clouds which meant we could get out for a much needed bit of fresh air. We returned to Conishead Priory, where the view across the Bay was very different given that there was even sunshine (remember that!)
Still blooming cold though, so it was nice to be back by the fire. As you can see, I'm now 50% into the socks, so one foot at least can be warm. I'm not very good at doing the same thing twice, but I've deliberately rushed into starting the second one so that hopefully it will be done before I have a chance to get distracted by other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment