Thursday, December 3, 2009

Third of Advent


Although I know you can't put a value on bringing up your child, but when Christmas is coming up, it's tough not bringing any actual money into the household kitty. It's therefore been a surprise and a delight that following my shop being featured on the front page of Folksy (along with other tea and Britishness themed items), I sold three items- two teapots with cosies and an extra tea cosy! Typical that the labels I ordered a few weeks ago only just turned up in time to go on the last cosy I shipped, but so exciting to have earned money and nice feedback for my handiwork. Only problem is, now my shop only has one lonely teapot in it- yet more knitting to do then.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I just read this, as I saw some cute labels in town and thought what a cool birthday present, I could get some Audrey's tea shop ones made for someones upcoming birthday!!! Back to the drawing board then!!!

    ReplyDelete