Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gratitude (part one)


Yep, it's Wednesday again and having to have a steroid injection this morning wasn't exactly a good way to make me feel better about my least favourite day of the week. So I'm doing my best to concentrate on gratitude for the good stuff! This is part one, more later I hope. I don't always find being a stay-at-home mum (I love my wee man, but I also love teaching and really miss it at the moment) the easiest but when you get to take time having a leisurely breakfast with your little boy, including having leaf tea from a proper teapot, and the sun streams through the window it has to be admitted that there are perks.
PS I've posted a pic of my quilt on the V&A's 'Quilt of Quilts'. Much gratitude coming to you if you go and rate it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment