Saturday, January 16, 2010

Never look a gift horse in the mouth


For some reason, P decided that today was a day for a loooong lunchtime nap. I could have taken a picture of him sleeping- it is the most beautiful sight, for so many reasons- but that would probably have been tempting fate. Instead, as I'm on my own with him this weekend I stuck 'Big Bang Theory' Season 2 on the DVD and finished off cutting out the squares for the quilt. I even had time to have a try at laying out some possible combinations- three episodes make the time spent count up to five hours. I'm really please with how it's looking, but now I can hear some squeaking on the baby listener so I think 'mummy's quiet time' is over. We're off to the farm where I'll hopefully get some work done on my knitting instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment